122 Leadenhall Street “The Cheesegrater”
|LOCATION:||The City, London|
|SECTORS:||Major projects and infrastructure|
Valued at £286m, The Leadenhall Building is an exclusive 610,000ft² office tower prominently located in the centre of the City of London. With its distinctive wedge-shaped profile it is commonly known as “The Cheesegrater”.
Kilnbridge offered an on-site consultation service to identify the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way of managing waste streams. Our service comprised the removal and recycling of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste and included:
- the production of and regular updates to the site waste management plan;
- the supply of a range of crane-certified skips;
- the delivery of time-critical services to meet the demands of complex site logistics;
- an industry-leading 97% landfill diversion rate; and
- a “one-stop shop” for all hazardous COSHH waste.