Working at Kilnbridge offers an
opportunity to be involved in one or more of our industry leading specialist
services, whether in a technical, administrative or managerial role.
We are always interested in recruiting talented people who are seeking a career that will stretch and challenge their abilities. If you are a professional, graduate or student with the determination to succeed then Kilnbridge could be the place for you! Kilnbridge is an equal opportunities employer.
Kilnbridge offers careers in all of our specialist services; Construction, Fabrication, Fire Protection, Demolition, Concrete Cutting, Waste Management, Post-tensioning and K-PLANT.
- At Kilnbridge we work within a variety of sectors including Construction, Fabrication, Fire Protection, Demolition, Concrete Cutting, Waste Management, Post-tensioning and K-PLANT. Kilnbridge is constantly at the cutting edge of new ways of working – this is why every project we deliver leaves a lasting legacy.
- We work on a wide range of projects and are always looking for a diverse workforce with far ranging skills and experience.
- We offer a host of career opportunities for experienced professionals and operatives across all the areas in which we work. We thrive on developing our people and promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
- We offer competitive packages with rewards and benefits and career progression.
- At Kilnbridge we are on the lookout for ambitious and skilled graduates with an interest in any of our sectors. We are interested in all graduates who have a relevant degree with appropriate industry experience.
- Our undergraduate opportunities have proven to be a very attractive and rewarding prospect for our intake.
- At Kilnbridge undergraduates attend work 4 days per week and study on day release at university and are provided with financial support.
- All undergraduates are full-time and part-time employed and their learning is supported through their careers at Kilnbridge.
- The Kilnbridge Trainee and Apprenticeship Programme gives school leavers an opportunity to begin their career in our sectors straight away.
- The programme offers an exciting opportunity to gain recognised qualifications whilst progressing your professional career.
- We offer apprenticeships in the following areas; accountancy, administration, construction related trades, design technicians, fabrication welding, civil and structural engineering, IT, quantity surveying and vehicle and plant maintenance.
- Our application process opens in February to March with interviews usually taking place in April before new apprentices start in September.
- For information about our next Insight Day, please email our HR Team at HR@Kilnbridge.com
- Kilnbridge offers work experience placements targeted towards individuals who are in or have completed secondary education.
- Our placements are an unrivalled opportunity to learn more about our various departments and projects and more importantly, gain a full understanding of the construction industry and all our services and sectors.
- Our placements are available in June and July for one and two week periods.
- To register your interest for a work experience placement, please e-mail our HR team at HR@Kilnbridge.com (Please note our work experience placements are unpaid and we are unable to cover the cost for expenses).