Working at Kilnbridge offers an
opportunity to be involved in one or more of our industry leading specialist
services, whether in a technical, administrative or managerial role.
We are always interested in recruiting talented people who are seeking a career that will stretch and challenge their abilities. If you are a professional, graduate or student with the determination to succeed in the construction industry then Kilnbridge could be the place for you! Kilnbridge is an equal opportunities employer.
- Kilnbridge is constantly at the cutting edge of new ways of working – this is why every project we deliver leaves a lasting legacy.
- At Kilnbridge we work within a variety of sectors and on a wide range of projects and are always looking for a diverse workforce with far ranging skills and experience.
- We offer a host of career opportunities for experienced professionals and operatives across all the areas in which we work. We thrive on developing our people and promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
- We offer competitive packages with rewards and benefits alongside training, professional development and career progression.
- At Kilnbridge we are on the lookout for ambitious and skilled graduates with an interest in the construction industry. We are interested in all graduates who have a relevant degree with appropriate industry experience.
- Our undergraduate opportunities have proven to be a very attractive and rewarding prospect for our intake.
- At Kilnbridge undergraduates attend work 4 days per week and study on day release at university and are provided with financial support.
- All undergraduates are full-time and part-time employed and their learning is supported through their careers at Kilnbridge.
- The Kilnbridge Trainee and Apprenticeship Programme gives school leavers an opportunity to begin their career in the construction industry straight away.
- The programme offers an exciting opportunity to gain recognised qualifications whilst progressing your professional career.
- We offer apprenticeships in the following areas; accountancy, administration, construction related trades, engineering, IT, quantity surveying and vehicle and plant maintenance.
- Our application process opens in February to March with interviews usually taking place in April before new apprentices start in September.
- For information about our next Insight Day, please email our HR Team at HR@Kilnbridge.com
- Kilnbridge offers work experience placements targeted towards individuals who have completed secondary education.
- Our placements are an unrivalled opportunity to learn more about our various departments and projects and more importantly, gain a full understanding of the construction industry.
- Our placements are available in June and July for one and two week periods.
- To register your interest for a work experience placement, please e-mail our HR team at HR@Kilnbridge.com (Please note our work experience placements are unpaid and we are unable to cover the cost for expenses).