122 Leadenhall Street - “The Cheesegrater”
|LOCATION:||The City, London|
|SECTORS:||Major projects and infrastructure|
|SERVICES:||Kilnbridge Waste Management|
Valued at £286m, The Leadenhall Building is an exclusive 610,000ft² office tower prominently located in the centre of the City of London. With its distinctive wedge-shaped profile it is commonly known as “The Cheesegrater”. Kilnbridge offered an on-site waste management consultation service to identify the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way of collecting, segregating and recycling waste streams.
Our service comprised the removal and recycling of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste and included:
- The production of and regular updates to the site waste management plan.
- The supply of crane-certified skips.
- The delivery of time-critical services to meet the demands of complex site logistics.
- An industry-leading 100% landfill diversion rate.
- A “one-stop shop” for all hazardous COSHH waste.