One Nine Elms Demolition and Enabling Works
|LOCATION:||One Nine Elms, Vauxhall|
|SECTORS:||Major projects and infrastructure|
|SERVICES:||Demolition and Civil Engineering|
Kilnbridge's Demolition and Dismantling unit were engaged by Multiplex to undertake this site wide enabling works contract.
The works involved the following:
- Site hoardings and gates.
- Service isolations.
- Soft strip.
- Asbestos removal.
- The long reach demolition of numerous structures.
- Pile mats and stability berms.
- Crossovers and Haul Road construction.
- The construction of the Bentonite Farm Slab.
- The construction of site accommodation foundations for a 5-storey structure.
- Relevant associated temporary works.