New Rickstones Academy
|CLIENT:||Essex County Council|
|SECTORS:||Commercial, mixed use, residential and retail|
|SERVICES:||Kilnbridge Waste Management|
As part of the Government’s Building Schools for the Future (BSF) programme and a major investment programme into the provision of education in Essex, the £20m reconstruction of New Rickstones Academy replaced the former Rickstones School. Kilnbridge offered an on-site waste management consultation service to identify the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way of collecting, segregating and managing waste streams.
Our service comprised the removal and recycling of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste and included:
- The delivery of time-critical services to meet the demands of complex site logistics.
- The collection and segregation of multiple waste and recycling streams.
- A compliant hazardous waste service.
- A detailed landfill diversion reporting for site waste management plans.
- A 95% landfill diversion rate, effectively diverting 600 tonnes from landfill.