The Grove School
|LOCATION:||Duckett's Green, London|
|CONTRACTOR:||Kier Construction London|
|CLIENT:||Kier Construction London|
|SECTORS:||Commercial, mixed use, residential and retail|
|SERVICES:||Demolition and Civil Engineering|
Kilnbridge was awarded the strip out, demolition, structural alteration and general builders’ work package as a sub-contractor at the Grove School. Our scope of work consists of the demolition of an existing 1950s ancillary building and structural alterations to a building from the late Victorian period.
Our main activities includes the following:
- Temporary works design
- Full strip out of all non-structural material
- The demolition of internal load-bearing walls
- The installation of new steel beams including padstones
- The removal of the central staircases for a new layout
- The installation of new composite steelwork to form a new lift shaft
- The installation of multi-decking and all external works
The project commenced in September 2018 with a twenty-one week programme.