Kilnbridge are presently looking for a Commercial Assistant to join the company's Head Office. To apply for the job and receive more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
Key Working Relationships:
Directors, Managers, Estimators, Surveyors, Site Offices, all Company Divisions and Head Office support departments
Responsible for the administration of contracts, warranties, guarantees and bonds, while also supporting the day to day duties of the commercial team.
- Administration and Control of Contract Documents.
- Creation of New Contract Notifications.
- Upkeep of database records.
- Storage and management of electronic and hard copies of main documents.
- Administration of Warranties, Guarantees and Bonds and the like.
- Extraction of Key data and logging onto the database – Contract Interpretation.
- Ownership of Subcontract master information.
- Operation and administration/control of Subcontract process from start to finish.
- Creation – In conjunction with Commercial team, of Subcontract documents.
- Operation and management of subcontract payment system, dealing with insurances and other checks.
- Document control of Subcontracts.
- Interaction with Commercial team to facilitate a fast and effective Subcontract procurement process.
- Collation and inputting of monthly CVR data into spreadsheet/database.
- Preparation of CVR reports for regular meetings.
- Some PA / Administration type duties.
- Other general commercial duties.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Need to work using initiative and once familiar with the systems, help develop further. Emphasis on development and creation of better systems.
- Be able to communicate well with other commercial and non-commercial team members.
- A basic legal understanding of contracts would be useful.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail would be ideal.
- IT literate – in Word and Excel.
- Above all, a diligent, and highly organised approach to all matters would be ideal.