New Rickstones Academy
|CLIENT:||Essex County Council|
|SECTORS:||Commercial, mixed use, residential and retail|
As part of the Government’s Building Schools for the Future (BSF) programme and a major investment programme into the provision of education in Essex, the £20m reconstruction of New Rickstones Academy replaced the former Rickstones School.
Kilnbridge offered an on-site consultation service to identify the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way of managing waste streams. Our service comprised the removal and recycling of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste and included:
- the delivery of time-critical services to meet the demands of complex site logistics;
- the segregation of multiple waste and recycling streams;
- a compliant hazardous waste service;
- detailed landfill diversion reporting for site waste management plans; and
- a 95% landfill diversion rate, effectively diverting 600 tonnes from landfill.