Working at Kilnbridge offers an opportunity to be involved in one or more of our industry-leading specialist services, whether in a technical, administrative or managerial role.
We are always interested in recruiting talented people who are seeking a career that will stretch and challenge their abilities. If you are a professional, graduate or student with the determination to succeed in the construction industry then Kilnbridge could be the place for you! Kilnbridge is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to find out more information about our career opportunities, please e-mail HR@Kilnbridge.com.
- Kilnbridge is constantly at the cutting edge of new ways of working – this is why every project we deliver leaves a lasting legacy.
- At Kilnbridge we work within a variety of sectors and on a wide range of projects and are always looking for a diverse workforce with far ranging skills and experience.
- We offer a host of career opportunities for experienced professionals and operatives across all the areas in which we work. We thrive on developing our people and promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
- We offer competitive packages with rewards and benefits alongside training, professional development and career progression.
- At Kilnbridge we are on the lookout for ambitious and skilled graduates with an interest in the construction industry. We are interested in all graduates who have a relevant degree with appropriate industry experience.
- Our undergraduate opportunities have proven to be a very attractive and rewarding prospect for our intake.
- At Kilnbridge, undergraduates attend work four days per week and study on day release at university and are provided with financial support.
- All undergraduates are full-time and part-time employed and their learning is supported throughout their careers at Kilnbridge.
- The Kilnbridge Trainee and Apprenticeship Programme gives school leavers an opportunity to begin their career in the construction industry straight away.
- The programme offers an exciting opportunity to gain recognised qualifications whilst progressing their professional career.
- We offer apprenticeships in the following areas: accountancy, administration, construction-related trades, engineering, IT, quantity surveying and vehicle and plant maintenance.
- Our application process opens in February to March with interviews usually taking place in April before new apprentices start in September.
- For information about our next Insight Day, please email our HR team at HR@Kilnbridge.com.
- Kilnbridge offers work experience placements targeted towards individuals who are in or have completed secondary education.
- Our placements are an unrivalled opportunity to learn more about our various departments and projects and, more importantly, gain a full understanding of the construction industry.
- Our placements are available in July and August for one and two-week periods.
- To register your interest for a work experience placement, please email our HR team at HR@Kilnbridge.com (please note our work experience placements are unpaid and we are unable to cover the cost of expenses).